Product Manager, PlutoSphere
Product Manager, PlutoSphere
Location: Remote from Washington or Colorado
Hours (Pacific Time): Full Time
Pluto is a leading provider of cloud-based XR solutions through PlutoSphere, empowering developers to create and deliver XR experiences across a variety of devices and platforms and allow users to run the highest end XR experiences and content on standalone devices. We are in an extraordinary position and looking for people to join our team who are passionate about advancing the future of XR!
Team Culture and Values
We promote a culture of collaboration where team members actively listen to each other, share ideas, and work together across subject matter expertise. By leveraging diverse perspectives and skills, we tackle challenges creatively and deliver innovative solutions.
We embrace change and respond quickly to evolving market conditions and customer needs. Our team is nimble and adaptable, able to pivot when necessary while maintaining a clear focus on our long-term vision. We follow Agile/Scrum methodologies and strive for continuous delivery of value to our users.
As a remote-first team, we recognize that remote work can be just as effective, if not more, than traditional office-based work. We provide our remote team members with the same opportunities, resources, and support as those working in the office.
In This Role, You Will…
- Be the primary driver for building and maintaining product roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Identify and track key performance metrics using Mixpanel or related real-time analytics platforms
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years product management experience
- 2+ years experience working in a technical environment with a cross-functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements and growth targets, and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Exceptional ability to define, monitor, and analyze KPIs
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with team members and stakeholders, including experience giving and receiving constructive feedback
It’s Nice If You Have:
- Familiarity with XR: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality or Spatial Computing technology
- Experience building, growing, and supporting a highly available live service
- Proven experience in people management, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience as a Product Owner or experience working in an agile environment
- Competitive base salary
- A healthy, friendly, positive and collaborative engineering culture
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% medical coverage for you and 50% for your dependents
- 401K match
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Education budget and career-growth opportunities
Everyone is welcome to apply
Discrimination has no place here. We don’t just say that; we live it. Pluto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We work diligently to make all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other personal status, including but not limited to those protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The standard salary range with options for this position is $110,000 - $160,000 annually plus options